Cool and popular extensions for Joomla!

High Quality Joomla Extensions

Doesn't work on Vimeo

Link to this post 01 Jun 15

I'm loving the idea and concept behind this module and most likely will buy it if I can get it to work on our vimeo account but it's not displaying any vimeo albums, videos, channels, etc for me. I have the API put in and if I remove it it gives the error for missing it but I can play the video if I click the link. On the backend when I select the videos and add them manually the Title shows "***Video not found***" and the description says "Video not Found or Permission Denied." I tried the update to the php.ini file switch between java and cURL for video information. What else can I do to get my vimeo videos to start showing?

Link to this post 03 Jun 15

Well support doesn't responod and nobodys came up with an answer on here yet, anyone have any ideas or maybe can tell me a better extension that works for Vimeo videos on Joomla in a gallery layout, looks like a great one but we have to get it to work for vimeo not just youtube for my needs.

Link to this post 16 Jun 15

WOW headed into week 3 and still no response as to why or how to resolve the videos in VIMEO have a hard time suggesting this product to anyone

Link to this post 07 Sep 15

Well 4 months later and still no answers to my little question on Vimeo

Link to this post 28 Jan 16

Hi,
we have a problem with our Client ID and Client Secret on YoutubeGallery Roma 2024 VIMEO Api App: we daily must change Client ID and Client Secret to see our videos On http://www.2024roma.org/ site.
Why?
The response is : a list of video with writing "Video not Found or Permission Denied." or an empty list .

We use last pro version of YoutubeGallery.
Can we help us?

Best reguards
Coninet staff

Link to this post 24 Mar 16

Still problems with Vimeo Api , we have buy pro version and we have zero support... Anyone can help us?

Best reguards
Coninet staff

Login Form

All-in-One Package for $75
2Checkout: Accept payments online.

ZFacebook

JoomlaBoat.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters
the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.